At Last A Plan!

Well it finally happened.  I have mapped out my future goals.

I had been waiting for a point in time where my career options appeared limited, where I was devoid of work before making the ultimate decision.

Jewellery orders dried up, Illustration commissions nowhere to be seen. In the absence of hope I find the freedom to act.

There are two goals: To generate an income from a creative pursuit which I don't necessarily find completely fulfilling but which can pay the bills.


And a supplementary goal that makes up for what's lacking from the above; but will in fact take over as my main goal in the long run.

Both these aims will require funding for equipment which ironically could be provided by Jewellery sales and Illustration commissions.  To which end I have increased promotion of both through networking and the sending out of Illustration Postcards, (see below :)).



Comments