PC Recovery

Managed to sort out my website. My Pc got infected with the Ramnit virus on the 3rd Oct which attacks HTML and exe files. It propagated over 5,000 pieces of malicious code on my system and uploaded itself to my website. So 'Stop badware' blocked access to my pages.

Some forums suggested wiping my entire hardrive but I used Malwarebytes then an excellent online scanner 'Eset' which mopped up the last few hidden viruses. I'm now running 'Microsoft Security Essentials' which seems really efficient and unobtrusive. Google have given my site the all clear as have 'StopBadware' after I asked them to recheck my site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallow

Workshop/Goal Update